Hello everyone! Update on the book! So after Bilbo and the dwarves go down the river, they continue their arduous journey. And what do you know? They find the mountain with the dragon guarding the gold! So the chickeny dwarves send poor Bilbo again to go see if they will be able to get to the gold. But they cannot because the dragon can smell too well for them to get past him! So Bilbo and the dragon have a lengthy discourse, about how the dragon will kill them etc..
So for some odd reason, the dragon doesn't eat Bilbo and he goes back to the dwarves.
I am almost done with the book and I will be able to tell the end by tomorrow or the day after. So one thing I have noticed about J.R.R. Tolkien is that he DESCRIBES A LOT. So that is why I'm almost done with the book and not much has happened, because most of the book is description. Ok peeps, I am going to put a new poll on here for the next book since we will be starting a new one! So be sure to vote!
Maddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow! you're almost done already? :)
ReplyDelete