Hello everybody. Now even though i heard from a few people that they HAVE NOT been on my blog... (Bad people). I will give you the answer! ALSO YOU NEED TO COMMENT! I love comments and I only get 3 tops. it is quite sad actually. So please fix it.
Anyway, now that my lecture is over. THE ANSWER IS: Teeth!
Does anyone feel dumb now? Because if you do, don't. Because I didn't know the answer either. :P
Ok update on the book. After they get away from the goblins, Gandalf has to leave, and the dwarves and the hobbit go by themselves. And while they are wandering, they see elves, having a lovely feast. So they try to go to them, but the elves leave every time. So finally they give up trying to find them, and lie down for the rest of the night. And while they are sleeping they get wrapped up in webs, by ginormous SPIDERS. Yucky. But luckily Bilbo wakes up and is able to save them! (Bilbo is very good at saving people). So he cuts loose his comrades and they fight the humongous spiders off. But alas and alack, after the spider escapade, the elves come and take them captive because they are angry at the dwarves for disturbing their peace. But Bilbo manages to escape captivity by slipping on his ring and going invisible. Thus Bilbo saves the dwarves AGAIN, by getting them out in wine barrels.
Weird right? This book is full of mini adventures, and it is terribly hard to keep up with all of them. So if you peeps are confused about the book, you should just read it! Heehee.
Bye for now.
Maddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
teeth? that's crazy! I would NEVER have guessed. the horses part totally threw me off. :P
ReplyDeleteP.S. If it counted if I posted like 10 comments per post, I totally would. :)
ReplyDelete