Reading Schedule

  • March 8-14 read chapters 34-38
  • March 1-7 read chapters 28-33
  • February 22-28 read chapters 22-27
  • February 15-21 read chapters 17-21
  • February 8-14 read chapters 10-16
  • February 1-7 read chapters 1-9

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Farewell

OK guys dealio with the movie thing. It is being moved to the Saturday after next, due to some things my family had to do that I didn't know about. SO. Yeah. Also, I have decided to stop my blogging. I'm not really enjoying it like I thought I would so it's ending today. But we are still having the movie thing if any of you want to come. So yeah. That's all
maddy

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! YOU CANNOT STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(


    (so the 13th?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you aren't enjoying it like you thought you would, but I understand :)
    I think I can still come to your movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...To bad :-(
    I understand though...

    ReplyDelete