Hey everybody! Well so far the Hobbit is winning in our book poll. So I think that will probably be the first book we read. But if any of you guys are seriously against reading that you are going to have to vote! So by tomorrow I will start blogging about the book.
Today I am going to start reading the Hobbit, because I'm pretty sure that's what is going to win! :P I'm so excited about it! I love that book.
So as of today I have 15 followers! How exciting is that?
Anyway, I want to know how many of you guys are going to read along with me? I think it would be awesome if you did that so you can comment along with me about the book. :)
Also what do you guys think of my awesome new background?
Bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your background, but I am still deciding if I am going to read "The Hobbit" with ya'll. Right now I am in the middle of “The Thor Conspiracy”.
ReplyDeleteLove the background. I think I'm just gonna let you read the book and read what you think about it. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I may read it with you. Probably. Maybe not though. I'm not 100% sure. But I probably will. :) I can count J.R.R. Tolkien's books as school work, so, I probably will.
ReplyDelete